7. SHOP the SHAG. Most fashion houses stopped using real fur, the only possible catwalk exception is shearling which was seen on many runways, mostly with a shaggy texture or in shaggy faux fur. The shearling jacket has been going is all grown up and out with a shaggy texture that is doing the most.
8. Unexpected and a total “go get it” factor received THE elbow-long OPERA GLOVE!
9. Give a new life to your old humble Wellington boots. Go for clunky comfortable & FASHIONABLE new WELLIES which became the well expected dose of the autumnal trend to come out of the shows, suggesting that clunky comfort might be set to rule in the mad autumn 2020.
10. I see red, well a Lady in RED. The red number is undeniable and most certainly another key element for the wardrobe this season. A coat, a party dress, maybe a lounge wear in red or simply any fashionable red element. Look for it, try it, wear it.
11. Absolutely and simply black! We all almost or entirely missed the summer season with its proclaimed predicted head-to-toe total whiteout, then come autumn, the key designers are back to black. Valentino, Balenciaga, Givenchy and Dolce & Gabbana all opened their shows with strong black silhouettes. Well, not a “new news” – but we can’t change – we love black.